The newest edition of “Motor Vehicle Rules for Illinois Farmers” is now available.
This publication—and individual topic pages—can be found online at http://www.ilfb.org/policy-issues/current-issues/transportation-infrastructure.aspx.
This publication expands on the previous version and includes:
· FVD & CFV Exemptions
· Driver Qualifications & the FVD
· Driver Qualifications & the CFV
· CFV Designation Application with Form
· DOT Physical Certification
· USDOT Number & the UCR
· Size & Weight Limits
· ATV Use on Public Roads
· Implements of Husbandry
· SMV Emblem
· Supervisor & Driver Training (Drug & Alcohol Screening Program)
· Wide Loads of Farm Equipment
· License Plates for Trucks
· Driver’s License Types & Classifications
Be sure to check for revisions from time to time. Due to ever changing regulations, this publication is periodically updated.
Currently rated by 0 people