Black Bean and Corn SalsaYvonna Massie, Rolling Meadows
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 2 T balsamic vinegar (white)
- 1 t cumin
Combine in a shaker and shale well to mix thoroughly.
- 2 c cooked black beans, rinsed (15 oz can)
- 1 ½ c corn, cooked and cut from kernel (11 oz can)
- 1 small green or red bell pepper
- 1/3 c green onion, minced
- 1/3 c fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped (keep seeds for hotter salsa)
- 2 c fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
Combine all ingredients and toss with dressing. Let stand for 1 hour before serving.