The Cook County Farm Bureau® Foundation organization, established in 1997, is a 501c(3) non-for profit with a purpose of accepting tax-deductible donations based on IRS guidelines to be used to carry out charitable, literary, leadership training and educational work in agriculture in the Cook County area.
The Foundation's key programs include “farm, food & agriculture” related scholarships for members/dependents pursuing higher education, internships, sponsorships of various agricultural literacy programming activities in the County for youth and adult agricultural leadership and education scholarships.
Foundation Board of Directors
- Janet McCabe, President
- Gerry Kopping, Vice President
- Ruth Zeldenrust, Secretary-Treasurer
- Mike Rauch, Director
- Robert A. Rohrer, Executive Director
- Katrina Milton, Ag Literacy Coordinator
- Melanie Paffumi, Accounting/Administration
- Linda Tobias, Administration
Cook County Farm Bureau
6438 Joliet Road
Countryside, IL 60525