The Cook County Farm Bureau Foundation will be hosting a "Raffle for Ag Education" through the purchase of raffle tickets in early 2023. We will post more information in the next couple of weeks and we hope that you will support our Foundation so that we can continue to spread the word about the importance of agriculture!
"Raffle for Ag Education"
Click here for Official Rules
$50.00 per Raffle Ticket
Cash Payout: 1st: $2,500 2nd: $1,500 3rd: $500
Payouts are based on selling 300 tickets. If fewer tickets are sold, see official rules for adjusted payout.
The intended purposes from the proceeds of the raffle are to:
• Fund the Cook County Farm Bureau’s award-winning Ag in the Classroom program
• Provide scholarships for members/dependents pursuing agriculturally related careers
• Fund the Foundation sponsored internship to support the agriculture literacy program.
To purchase tickets:
- Call our office at 708-354-3276 and pay with a credit card over the phone.
- Purchase online by clicking here.
Current Sponsors to date:
Chicago North, Chicago South
Chicago Northwest & Orland Park
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
Have questions? Please contact us at 708-354-3276.