Home, Business & Agriculture
Zeldenrust farm market & greenhouse
10% discount on Flowers and Christmas Items (discount excludes vegetables)
Discount on flowers, bedding, plants, patio pots, vegetables, Christmas trees and wreaths
1001 Glenwood-Dyer Rd | Chicago Heights, IL
Monday thru Friday, 9:00- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00- 6:00 p.m.
Zeldenrust Farm Market website
Goebbert's Farm and garden center
10% off any purchase
Bedding plants, flowering plants, produce, vegetables and fall festivals
40 W Higgins Rd | South Barrington, IL
9:00- 6:00 p.m.
Goebbert's Farm and Garden Center website
CCFB members receive 10% off their total retail purchase.
Perennials, annuals, ferns, shrubs, cactus, succulents, fruit and vegetable plants (restrictions may apply)
16930 S. 84th Avenue | Tinley Park, IL
Monday- Friday: 9:00- 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00- 3:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00- 3:00 p.m. (April 1st - July 15th)
Ted's Greenhouse website
Teegen Compost Services
CCFB members receive 10% off their 1st Season Processing Fee for Shredding/Screening
Community garden and backyard compost bins; Shredding /Screening services; Compost Turf application
1404 N Lama Ln
Mt Prospect, IL 60056
CCFB members receive 10% - 30% off Display Shed; Monthly Promotions
Custom built sheds, garages, acceeasy buildings, discounted display sheds, lean-2's, cabins, and other custom buildings
11039 Gage Rd | Franklin Park IL
Monday- Saturday: 9:00- 6:00 p.m.
Members have access to a full line of insurance products including auto, home, life, Medicare supplements, disability, commercial, long-term health care, annuities, mutual funds, and more.
GrainCoat is a marketing tool for farmers to utilize. GrainCoat offers 2 platforms. One is FREE and the other one is $199 per year. Illinois Farm Bureau members will get a $20 discount on the $199 platform. Check out GrainCoat’s website for additional information.
Farm Bureau members receivep discounts on equipment and supplies from Grainger, PLUS free standard ground shipping on standard Grainger products*. Get started with your price savings using 3 easy ways:
- Present the Illinois Farm Bureau organization account number: #853007128.
- Visit the Grainger website to establish a new account using account number: #853007128.
- Call Grainger customer service at 1-800-GRAINGER to update your existing Grainger account with the Farm Bureau organization account number: #853007128.
To receive your Farm Bureau discount, always reference Illinois Farm Bureau's organization account number (#853007128).
*Free standard shipping on all orders shipped by ground transportation. Other freight charges will be incurred for services such as expedited delivery, special handling by the carrier, sourcing orders and shipments outside the continental United States.
Since 1983, Harvard Products has been manufacturing a complete line of standard entry doors for the building/construction industry. Other products include walk doors, windows, cupolas, dutch doors, awnings, sliding door systems, horse stalls, ridgevents, polycarbanate side and skylights, PVC wall liner, classic doors, split slider doors, stainless steel doors and interior track hardware.
- Discount code: CCFB-45 to receive 15%-45% off the price listed on their website.
- Call 815-943-7431 to place your order, use code for discount.
Cook County Farm Bureau members can sign up to receive an automatic John Deere Rewards membership upgrade to Platinum 1, unlocking BIG SAVINGS on select agriculture and turf equipment. Platinum 1 members will also receive monthly offers for Rewards-exclusive discounts on parts, merchandise, and much more!
Check out the savings on the following equipment categories:
- Commercial Mowing -- $200 to $1,700 off
- Residential Mowing -- $50 to $150 off
- Utility Vehicles -- $100 to $300 off
- Tractors -- $200 to $300 off
- Compact Construction -- $550 to $1,400 off
Don’t wait – visit JohnDeere.com/FarmBureau today to register!
Details and Restrictions
- Must be a valid member of the Farm Bureau for 30 days
- A valid member email address is required for eligibility.
- Discounts are subject to change without notice
SAVE UP TO $2,750 ON CAT EXCAVATORS, SKID STEERS, WHEEL LOADERS AND MORE
- Save up to $2,750 on the purchase or lease of eligible Cat equipment
- For required Membership Verification input Click here.
- Input the member's 3-digit county locator number, followed by a dash and the Farm Bureau Contract Number (example 000-FBCN) along with the member's Zip Code
- Present Membership Verification Certificate to the Caterpillar Dealer ship at time of pur chase or lease quote PRIOR to product delivery to receive the incentive discount
Details and Restrictions
- Must be a valid member of the Farm Bureau for 30 days.
- 2 Tier Discount Purchase or Lease Program- $200 and $500 levels
- For required Membership Verification Certificate visit LINK
- Input the member's 3-digit county locator number, followed by a dash and the Farm Bureau Contract Number (examle 000-FBCN) along with the member's Zip Code.
- Present Membership Verification Ceritificate and valid Driver's License to the Case IH Dealershiip at time of purchase or lease PRIOR to product delivery to receive the incentive discount.
- No required membership period- new members are eligible as soon as they are in the iMIS system
Member-to-Member Discount Program
Members with businesses can offer discounts to the other members of the organization through this program. Sign up through the Farm Bureau.
Soil Testing Program
Cook County Farm Bureau has a Soil Testing Program available to you with complete details in the Soil Testing Brochure.
Test your soil for pH, potassium, phosphorus and other key elements to begin the soil improvement process. Lead testing also available. Call 708-354-3276 to purchase a kit.