2020 Winter Agribusiness Virtual Webinars
Co-Sponsored by Illinois Farm Bureau® (IFB) and COUNTRY Financial®
- Crop Update/2021 Farm Bill/2021 Crop insurance review
- Panel with Farm Bureau: National farm production issues
- Farm Legacy Planning
- Doug Yoder, COUNTRY Financial, Manager Crops
- Adam Nielsen, IFB Director, National Legislation
- Joe Buhmann, COUNTRY Financial, Financial Planner
- Rita Frazier, RFB radio
- Tuesday, January 19, 8:30am
- Wednesday, January 27, 11am
- Tuesday, February 9, 4pm
- Thursday, February 25, 12pm
Registered participants will be sent a link to access the webinar. One of the webinars will be recorded and made available on the COUNTRY Financial website.
In addition, a library of pre-recorded videos will be available live in mid-December that provides in-depth farm bill updates, updated information on COUNTRY Financial private product, crop claims, provision planting/drone technology, and market outlook.