Recipe of the MonthMushroom Medley & Angel Hair Pasta
- 3 T butter
- 1 med onion, diced
- 1-2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ lb Chestnut Mushrooms
- ½ lb Shiitake Mushrooms (don’t use Shiitake stems, save for stock)
- ½ lb Oyster Mushrooms
- Fresh Oregano to taste
- 1 package Angel Hair Pasta, cook to package directions
- olive Oil
- 8-10 oz fresh spinach
- medium jar artichokes with juice
- fresh Lemon
- 1 small jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Tenderloins, add Italian seasoning and Parmesan, pounded thin, sautéed 2 – 3 minutes each side.
In large pot, melt butter and sauté onion. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté until tender. Add spinach, stir through and add garlic, continue to sauté another 2 minutes. Keep on low heat and stir occasionally. Prepare Angel Hair pasta to package directions. Drain, place in large bowl or platter, drizzle (or drown) in Olive Oil. Heat Alfredo in saucepan. Stir in artichokes and juice and cook on low-medium heat, until hot. Plate pasta and add large scoop(s) of Mushroom Medley. Top with Chicken Tenderloins. Drizzle Alfredo to desire. Squeeze fresh Lemon and add fresh shaved Parmesan. ENJOY!