Farm to Table Dinner at Fairway Farms ~ Cog Hill Golf Club
Cog Hill Golf Club's Fairway Farms has partnered with the Cook County Farm Bureau to host a Farm To Table Dinner on Thursday, August 16, 2018 directly on the grounds of Fairway Farms & Apiary using locally sourced ingredients including produce grown onsite.
The tickets are $96 per person and includes everything! A culinary farm experience, seasonal cocktails, local beer collaboration, sustainably sourced wine, non-alcoholic beverages, passed appetizers, plated multi- course meal plus dessert, tax and gratuity. Dinner cocktail hour begins at 5 PM and after checking in with our staff, guests enjoy appetizers and cocktails, tour the farm grounds, and mingle! Seating for dinner will begin at 6PM with a champagne toast, at open air tables set amongst the farm raised beds. Dinner concludes about 8:30 PM. The menu features a colorful chef prepared meal made with the farms own organically grown vegetables, herbs, and honey, as well as locally sourced products and protein.
Ticket purchase available online at the Member Center* or by calling the Farm Bureau at 708.354.3276. Dinner ticket purchase is required prior to the event, on a first come first serve basis as there is limited seating!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What happens if it rains? Rain or shine, we dine! In the event of poor weather, we will decide before the dinner if we move the dinner to a covered pavilion-same great meal! Guests will be notified.
- Can children or pets attend? For all to enjoy, we prefer to keep the Farm Dinner to ages 16 years and older and no pets are allowed.
- Parking? There is parking right next to the farm on Parker Road
- Does the farm have BEES? Yes, there are 2 bee hives in the back corner of the farm. Please be careful of wearing perfume or body spray.
- What should I wear? Due to gravel and wood chips we don't recommend heels. Dress for the weather and photographer as lots of photos will be taken and being posted! Bring sunglasses or hat before sunset and a jacket or wrap if the temp drops after sunset.
- Can I arrive late? Cocktails & Apps are served from 5-6 PM, Dinner seating begins at 6 PM - can't be sure you will be able to enjoy everything!
- What happens if I buy a ticket and I can't attend? Unfortunately, there are No Refunds. If you cannot attend the dinner, you may transfer your ticket to someone else, please contact us with the new guest information prior to the event or have the guest use your name at check in.
- Is there a maximum number of tickets I can purchase? No, but we have a very limited number of tickets available for members to purchase - when they are gone, they're gone.
- Cog Hill Golf Club has a Farm? Yes, Fairway Farms began in 2017 and is a culinary farm providing produce, herbs, honey use in Cog Hill Golf kitchens, as well as collaborations with local breweries and restaurants.
- Is gratuity and tax included? Yes
- Is smoking allowed on the Farm grounds? No
Additional information, please contact Debbie at the Farm Bureau by email email@example.com or calling 708-354-3276.
* Member Center on Member Page - Manage Your Account using your Farm Bureau number found on your member card.
Fairway Farms at Cog Hill Golf Club12294 Archer Ave Lemont, IL 60439