5 Things members should know about Cook County Farm Bureau Foundation Scholarship Programs...
- The Foundation’s College Scholarship program, created in 1999, is open and available for members and member dependents seeking college education related to the agricultural fields and careers. Since the creation of the program, the Foundation has provided over $250,000 in scholarship assistance for members.
- The Foundation’s Adult Scholarship Program was designed to assist members in gaining leadership training or skills. Many members have been supported through the Agriculture Leaders of Tomorrow program, Illinois Agricultural Leadership program, and more.
- The Foundation has created a scholarship program to help support members seeking certification through the Master Gardeners Training program through the Cook County University of Illinois Extension Service.
- The Foundation has created a scholarship program to support members seeking certification through the Urban Master Farmer training program through the Cook County University of Illinois Extension Service.
- The funds to support these scholarship programs are available due to the generous support of Cook County Farm Bureau Members as well as member businesses and affiliated companies.