Farm Bureau Establishes National Priorities
Farm Bureau set the following national priorities for 2023:
- Pass a farm bill that meets the needs of all segments of the farm industry.
- Put trade back on the national economic agenda.
- Push for actions that reduce both agricultural production and transportation costs.
- Create conditions for stronger biofuel.
- Identify and develop new congressional champions for agriculture.
The priorities provided above center on ensuring farmers have access to new market opportunities and to federal programs that bolster the industry. Members with questions regarding these priorities or other Farm Bureau issues are encouraged to contact Bona Heinsohn at 708-354-3276